Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Clean Bandit featuring Lily Cole, Fat Gold Chain Live Hip Hop and new music from Booda French!

First up on this marvelous once in every four years day; Fat Gold Chain Presents Oliver Sudden, Jester Jacobs, Ruby Kid and Mister Fox in two hype shows this Spring, get both dates in the diary if you are even remotely near London town! More info and cool stuff at the FGC Facebook pages


I was very excited to hear about this short film recently shown on the UK's Channel Four TV station; a great video for Clean Bandit ft Lily Cole track 'UK Shanty'.....and of course long time Vocalswords/Fat Gold Chain affiliate the one and only Eliza Shaddad! I love this video, one of the most creative things I've seen in a long while, big ups to all involved!


Respect to international hip hop super blog 2dopeboyz for linking up this new gem from Booda French (pka Truth) links with Brown Bag Allstars. I've always been a fan of the mans flow, and here J57 provides the perfect soundscape to Booda's intricate, heart felt ode to his home. A must have go check it over at 2dopeboyz.

 If that lot isnt enough, look out for Smiler's 'All I know' free mixtape....was just wondering before I post it up properly if this is the same Smiler who has worked with Stylah before!? Answers to solocypher@gmail.com to win some random shit from my flat! Peace

No comments: