Sunday, September 16, 2018

Out here living my best life...

Hardy Caprio and One Acen are bringing a smooth positive flow to this banger "Best Life" that I've just tuned into on the "Rap UK" Spotify Playlist.

Looks like the scene is in rude health...a lot of the artists being sent my Spotiway I have to say I ain't heard of, but the wifey (yes it's official, all thanks and praises due to God, Jah, Universe and/or any other forces you want to mention!) is nodding along in appreciation. Gotta love it. "Litness" by Mostack has got me even more pumped to be honest so have a lil tune into this; mans feeling Creme de la Creme...haha you can't front; mans been looking for positive vibes for a while and this joint is dripping with it, God be my witness!

So that's what the algorithms be saying...gonna jump in the Googleinbox to see what its been saying...
Some smoothness from SWSHR...Well worth tuning into, the lyrics and beats are really working on me into some cohesive goodness!




Sophia taking Britain to task through encouraging us all to keep our little lights shining! When your bank account is laughing in your face..; have the strength to laugh right back at it!

A sister standing up to the system in a very positive way; get on it!



Bit more hardcore but this joint jams nicely with an IPA in my hotel room...



So when man was looking for the visuals Hardy and One Acen, the algorithym led me to this tune; having heard it banging out the Camberwell & Brixton ends it was mad nice to see how clean and fresh the vid was. Not3s keeping it popping with "Aladdin"....






No comments: