Thursday, April 19, 2012

New Casual and Joe Budden tracks

Joe Budden is Going throught the motions in this dope new joint courtousey of HipHop DX
http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/singles/id.19943/title.joe-budden--going-through-the-motions
I've had this on reload about 3 times so far without getting an eighth of the way through it....not many rappers can compete with Budden on my constant reload list over the years.....A few years back the joint 'Smoke with me', a ten minute chat over a cigereete hit me with a force that even some of the hardest bangers could never achieve to generate. I remember hearing a lot of comments hating on the way his fans used to mobb the 'net to defend his name; with his discography coupled with this latest effort, I can see why.

Casual (the Rap God) has been behind the camera of a slew of great rap videos recently, and its good to see him put his skills into action on his own project...a slow burning but mad heavy banger from forthcoming "He Still Think He Raw' Long player


No comments: