Monday, January 21, 2013

Mystro Rap Up, Mr Ben ft Serocee,Big Issue Vendors tribute...and Tin Tin

Pretty late with this one; but here it is in all it's glory and for me a good way to improve any tainted memories of 2012; Mys diggy really goes for it on a positive tip with this one so big ups. Some great sounds coming from Mr Ben featuring Serocee on first single from his album. Rising Star is perfectly mellow with a great video, watch out for the album. The year started on a terribly sad note from the city that has been one of my old haunts; Birmingham. Two Big Issue sellers were brutally murdered in two acts of senseless violence. I remember Big Issue vendors in Brum always being particularly chipper and friendly when I was on my early shifts as a student, sandwhich maker and trainee teacher. This tribute song by Ian Hoare was recordered in their memory, may they rest in peace. ..............and finally, Tintin finally breaks down. Alexander King is an excellent graphic designer/animtor/creative badman and had me chuckling when he sent me his take on the classic crime fighting adventurer; enjoy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like we have a mutual admiration society forming.

honey onyx