Monday, December 08, 2008

Baby J, Baron and Biggie

Just a day after I cancelled my cinema pass, (I'm getting sick of cloned CGI/Infant comedy bullshit on repeat whilst the Baader Meinhof complex and Waltz with Bashir aint shown) I find out that a film about Biggie; 'Notorious' is coming out in Feburary, then a 2 part film about general badman Che around the same time....Ah well at least it gives me an excuse to miss Giant Kung Fu Adorable Squid 57!

Anyhow, check this Baby J banger taken from his latest set "Baby Food" featuring Million Dan, another quality slice from the midlands Man, Ive been a fan since his mixtape featuring 50 different emcees rapping over his beats, always about the lyrics!....


And if that wasn't enough for you, check Baron Von Alias here showing that UK heads can produce some nice stuff without taking themselves too seriously! Nice one.

No comments: