Wednesday, September 07, 2005

John Christopher Perrins R.I.P

A mad last month-peace to my good ol' Grandad and thanks to all the family who came down to Ipswich for the service...especially Uncle Clive for the eulogy, your Dad would be chuckling! Grandad was a badman, I'll try and post up some of the crazy ish he did in his lifetime when I get a bit mo' time.....Been a family orientated month really...Mum and Dad came up to Brum was wicked to see em (and get some food! :) ) had a bit of a break from the City...working in Beatties selling sweeties and cards to granny's ain't no joke yo!...

On the hip hop side of things, not a whole lot goin on...Soul Thump has been holdin' it down luvly so me n Chima have been down to see the mans and keep our swords sharp, bare jokes...big up Kosyne, Mr Klemit, Cro and the girl who never txted me back!...also had a mad jam session with our boy louis on lead guitair, serious on bass and Taharka rockin the beatbox...props....Next big thing, come down to TC's for R2thaBeats and crew's new night....21st September, £3 in, looks Heavy, and check www.vocalswords.co.uk for details on the Make Poverty History Bamboo Festival I'm gonna be playin' on the 24th September...check that shit out!! Yo I'm being unsociable, signing out for the moment, Peace, Solocypher

No comments: